Saratov Oblast

Blazons of Saratov Oblast Towns



The old blazon of Saratov Oblast was adopted on September 5, 1996. Its descriprion: "Three silver sterlets in the form of forked cross on the azure shield. The shield is surrounded by golden oak leaves, united by St. Andrew's (blue) tape".

Saratov Oblast (old blazon)

Blazons of Saratov Oblast Rayons


Saratov Saratov. Instituted on August 23, 1781.

Atkarsk Atkarsk. Instituted on August 21, 1781.

Balakovo Balakovo. Instituted on August 26, 1987.

The authors of blazon are A.N. Gusakov and V.N. Vlasov.

Balashov Balashov. Instituted on August 23, 1781.

Volsk Volsk. Instituted on August 23, 1781.

Kamyshin Kamyshin (old blazon). Instituted on August 23, 1781.

Kamyshin Kamyshin (new blazon). Instituted on March 15, 1968.

The author of new blazon is the architect N.M. Kapov.

Kuznetsk Kuznetsk. Instituted on August 23, 1781.

Marks Marks

Novouzensk Novouzensk. Instituted on January 12, 1900.

Petrovsk Petrovsk. Instituted on August 23, 1781.

Pugachev (Nikolaevsk) Pugachev (Nikolaevsk). Instituted on April 14, 1910.

Khvalynsk Khvalynsk. Instituted on August 23, 1781.

Engels Engels. Instituted on July 6, 2000.


Samara Oblast Sakhalin Oblast

Main Page | Blazons of Provinces | Home Page