Smolensk Oblast

Blazons of Smolensk Oblast Towns



Coat of arms of Smolensk Oblast was instituted on December 22, 1998. The main author of this coat of arms was G.V. Razhnev, the honorary member of the Russian Heraldry Society.

Smolensk Smolensk. Instituted on October 10, 1780.

Smolensk (1570) Another variant of Smolensk blazon was described in Polish Heraldry book of Mark Ambrozius (1570): "The shield is divided into four parts: in first and fourth - a direct cross, and in second and third - a chopped off back-half of lion, on which a bird is perched".

Demidov (Porechie) Demidov (Porechie). Instituted on October 10, 1780.

Desnogorsk Desnogorsk. Instituted on December 23, 1992.

Dorogobuzh Dorogobuzh. Instituted on October 10, 1780.

Dukhovschina Dukhovschina.Instituted on October 10, 1780.

Elnya Elnya. Instituted on October 10, 1780.

Gagarin (Gzhatsk) Gagarin (Gzhatsk). Instituted on October 10, 1780.

Krasny Krasny. Instituted on October 11, 1780.

Roslavl Roslavl. Instituted on October 10, 1780.

Sychevka Sychevka. Instituted on October 10, 1780.

Velizh Velizh. Instituted on September 21, 1781.

Vyazma Vyazma. Instituted on October 10, 1780.


Sverdlovsk Oblast Stavropol Territory

Main Page | Blazons of Provinces | Home Page